Canada-Ontario
Options

Terrible photographer SPENCER FU

This is a review on a photographer just like purchasing any sort of iteams. Others might have hired him and had a great experiences, but I certainly did not, along with a hand full of other wedding couples.
His name is SpencerFu.
What a character! We booked him for our wedding, and when we booked him for our engagement section he decided not to show up. We keep calling him and emailing him and facebook txt MSG, but there was no respond.
Eventually, we posted our situation on redflagdeals forum and it had made quite a big deal, because he is very active on the site. Long story short we have gotten our close to $1000 deposit back, but noting for our close to $500 parking admission days off etc expands, not to mention our time of waiting for him on the spot for hours.
Since our posting on facebook other clients of his started to comment about their experiences. We have victims all the way back in 2009 and still have yet to receive their fully paid wedding photos and albums.
I'm glade that I didn't find out after my wedding, and at the same time I feel sorry for those who experience this unfortunate situation.
Therefore, I will not stop posting about my experience.
I urge you to warnothers about such unprofessional irresponsible WEDDING photographer!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards