Canada-Ontario

Vendor Review- Ti Amo Decorating

Hi Ladies,
I had a hard time finding a decor vendor that I felt comfortable with.  One quoted me a great price but I had to do all the set up- and I was a little worried that I might have some problems the day before the wedding and then not be able to reach him for help.
I finally met with Maria from Ti Amo Decorating in Vaughan after a friend told me about her after I had gone to see two or three other vendors that quoted me insane prices and I was so worried about how much this was going to cost.
Maria was so friendly, took her time explaining things to me and showing me all of my options that by the time I walked out of there with a reasonable quote, I was more than satisfied and booked with her immediately.  She also assured me that her team would do all of the set up and take down and I wouldn't have to worry about a thing when it came to decor.
So far, the decor has been the most difficult thing for me in my wedding planning and it is crossed off my list!  Just thought I would let you all know in case you are stuck at the same place :)

Re: Vendor Review- Ti Amo Decorating

• KewiiKewii member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I've met with Maria as well and thought she was really nice.  I really thought she understood what I was looking for, but we've run into a bit of a problem with some of her costs.

Most of her stuff was reasonable, but for hanging lanterns she wants $20 a lantern. (This didn't include renting or buying the lanterns, just hanging them) Way out of my budget.  I'm not sure what I'm going to do now, but we'll probably use her for everything but lanterns.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards