Canada-Ontario

DJ Hamilton or Toronto Area

Hey Ladies, I am looking to book my DJ, any suggestions???

Re: DJ Hamilton or Toronto Area

• edited December 2011
    Try nextgenerationparty. Josh was amazing at our wedding.
  • edited December 2011
    We are going with BBBlanc!
  • edited December 2011
    My wedding will be in Oakville this August and we are having Bil Copeland DJ Services www.thunderdj.com

So far everythign seems to be very organized. This DJ is the preferred vendor of Otello's Banquet and Special Events Centre -our venue -so I'm not sure if we're getting a deal. We have them for the ceremony (incl guests arriving) until the end of the night for $550 -its $400 for reception only. I haven't heard them before, but from the website we have as bride and groom, I am definitely happy with the amount of control they give :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • MissMonikaMissMonika member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I wasn't sure how to find a DJ for the best price but I found www.jobdeals.com and basically you search for whatever you need - a DJ, a wedding band, and you ASK for their price for the day/time you need. You end up getting tons of GREAT competitive prices and links to their websites, so you can see if you like them!! Does the work for you! Good luck.
  • lisafalon84lisafalon84 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks everyone, I really appreciate the feedback!
  • edited December 2011
    My step-sister used thunderdj, and honestly she HATED them, as did her groom, so you'll have to be very specific about your wants and dislikes! it's a big group of DJ's also, so you may get one of the better guys!

My choices were HelloDJ, who seems to be permanently booked, for pretty much every date from now untill infinity!
    Third from the Sun was another one I was looking at
    Prodigy was also one of the ones I was looking into

We ended up booking Jarek Gora, he came highly recommended, and when we met with him, he honestly seemed like a good guy, and the price was right, so we booked him!

HTH
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards