Canada-Ontario

Alterations - Burlington/Oakville/Milton/Guelph

Hi all,

I bought my wedding dress and am looking for someone who can do the alterations for me. I am looking for someone located in Burlington ideally, but would travel to Mississauga, Guelph, Hamilton, Milton and in between as well. Any suggestions would be appreciated!

Re: Alterations - Burlington/Oakville/Milton/Guelph

• naomikbnaomikb member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited February 2013
    I used Belamira, she is the resident seamstress at Coach House in Waterdown.  She was great - no nonsense and knew exactly what to do.

I live in Burlington too and am not a fan of the bridal shops here - it's better to go to wedding central in Waterdown/Dundas.
  • Coach House is great for alterations. Heirlooms in Dundas is good too I've heard.
  • Thanks for the suggestions everyone! I had a bad experience with my BM dress for a wedding at Coach House but I may check them out and give them a second chance. I will also check out Heirlooms for sure!
  • edited March 2013
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_canada-toronto_alterations-burlingtonoakvillemiltonguelph?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:613Discussion:7f7e5477-f9b5-4926-95fa-60b80453325ePost:53a6ed2b-cee5-414e-9dd9-0a665f866be1">Re: Alterations - Burlington/Oakville/Milton/Guelph</a>:
    [QUOTE]Coach House is great for alterations. Heirlooms in Dundas is good too I've heard.
    Posted by jennifervola[/QUOTE]<div>
    </div><div>Heirlooms is where I bought my dress! And where I'm having my alterations done. My friend did her alterations in Waterdown with Lisa Van Hattem and it was an excellent experience. She also bought her veil from Lisa. 

</div>
    "It's always better when we're together." -Jack Johnson
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards