Canada-Ontario

Bridemaids gift ideas

Hi

Anyone has any ideas on what to get their bridesmaids.  I am lost on this.

Thanks!

Re: Bridemaids gift ideas

• edited December 2011

Hey, I've been told to shop for them as if it was their birthday. I am doing the tote bags for them but with different gifts for each. I'm also doing the personallized hangers for them, I think it's a cute idea for them to have. HTH

October 2012 Sig: E-Ring
    Photobucket
    In Progress Bio Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    I'm having jewlery made for my girls with real pearls and swarski crystals as well as I am gonig to give them pj's. We are having a pj party as we get ready the morning of, so I want to give them those things. My girfriend just got married and she gave all hr girls something that they would personally like. It just depends on you.
  • edited December 2011
    Tiffany bracelets...
  • edited December 2011
    I am also buying my chickies their jewellery for the day of, along with a pashmina, possibly some fun flats for post-wedding partying and a personalized hanger for their dress:) I think anything is really a nice gesture, especially if it is something they can use for years to come!
  • edited December 2011
    I went to Buffalo and got them each a different Coach purse from the coach outlet. I got some great purses (to fit their personalities) for about $110 each!
  • edited December 2011
    On other boards ppl would suggest to give your BMs gifts as if it was their b-day. I had custom made earrings and bracelets for them. I might pick up something else for them i haven't decided yet what.
  • LittlinLittlin member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    My and my BM were pretty close, so I got them each a Coach wristlet, some LS cute underwear, lip gloss from Sephora, B&B works lotion, some chocolate, and a Starbucks card.  I went a bit overboard, but one came from NZ to be at the wedding, and I really just wanted to show them how much I appreciated them.  With the gifts, I personalized them by different colours, styles, etc.
  • mattycammattycam member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I got my bridesmaids shawls, VS body stuff and paid for their makeup treatment on the wedding day.
  • edited December 2011
    I'm taking them for a spa day, plus a jewellery piece for each of them - not for the wedding, just something that matches each of their unique styles.
  • edited December 2011
    I want to get them drop earrings to wear at the wedding. Other than that, I want to get each individual a gift and am not sure what it will be yet
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Lauryan26Lauryan26 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    My girls are getting their necklace and earrings along with a pashmina and small coach wristlet (from the Coach outlet in St. Catharines). 
  • edited December 2011
    Mine will be getting necklaces, hair, makeup, nails, flip flops, possibly pashminas, and a subsidy on their dresses, alterations and shoes.  That stuff alone will be well over $150 ea. 
    Also a cheesy wedding themed DVD with their invitation; I picked them from a discount bin at Giant Tiger. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards