Canada-Ontario

Has anyone used Thunder DJ - Bil Copeland DJ Services

Hello -

I'm looking for some reviews/feedback on the services provided by Bil Copeland of Thunder DJ.

He works closely with my venue and therefore I can get a great deal on the DJ Services for the evening.  However, I would love to hear some reviews from people who have used him or have been at events they have provided music for.

Thanks! :)

Re: Has anyone used Thunder DJ - Bil Copeland DJ Services

• I met him at a wedding show and got some pricing information but ended up going with a different (cheaper) DJ. The package he was offering was about $1100, we got a different DJ for $500.  My understanding from dealing with them was that it's a pretty large company, well established and well run.
  • I'm going to a wedding in a few weeks that this company is DJ'ing at. I will keep you posted. In the invitation there was a card where guests could log into and request songs. Kind of a neat idea.
  • I was debating on using them but found a dj at a better price. I've heard both good and bad. I say go with your gut. And ask for the DJ's name who will actually be doing your wedding and get it in writing if you sign with them!
  • Did you ever end up using Thunder DJ? I can get a good deal with them at my venue as well but I'd like to hear some feedback first. I've read both good and bad. Just wondering if you can help :)
  • We're using DJ Thunder for our wedding and we've had nothing but good things to say so far! Our wedding is in a few weeks and I could give you more info then but we receive e-mails reminding us of 'stuff' we have to do in terms of the music, we went for a meeting where they made recommendations, suggestions, and gave tips. We have been really happy so far! One neat thing is they give you cards to put into your invites where people can log onto a secure area and request songs for your wedding. People coming to our wedding love it! We used them prior for a party we had and everyone commented on how good they were!
  • We were married on June29th and used DJ Thunder...I will also say that the planning process with them was super easy...their reminders were very helpful and it was great that we had guidelines for making our selections (Top 10 Must Play, 10 Play if Time and 10 DO NOT Play)...our guests also enjoyed that they could make song requests a head of time.  The DJ we had for our event was great – he didn’t do a lot of talking (which we didn’t want) and kept the dancing going all night.  We were very happy with their services.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards