Canada-Ontario

Ottawa, ON Anyone?

Hi Everyone.

Newbie here!   = )

Since there's no msg board for just Ottawa, I hope you don't mind me invading on your board!  ;) 

Is there anyone from Ottawa lurking around? Would love to get some adice on vendors and whatnot. I'm a bride on a budget (by choice...just don't want to spend loads of cash). My fiance and I are doing a destination wedding but going to have a fun reception a couple weeks after we get back!

So, if anyone would love to share some info I would love to take it all in!
Ttyl.
xo

Re: Ottawa, ON Anyone?

• ring_popring_pop member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I believe there are a couple of Ottawa brides on the Canada board. They're listed on the Canada bio: http://sites.google.com/site/canadianknottiesbio/

I haven't seen C&R in a while but SpookieCat just recently joined the board. Drop by!
    Baby Birthday Ticker
    Baby #2: Surprise BFP 9.19.12, EDD 5.24.13, natural m/c 10.19.13 at 9w
  • jenbwjenbw member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Ohh...Thanks for the info! Just trying to get some local suggstions IF possible.  Smile
  • edited December 2011
    Check Kijiji for deals on supplies and services.  If you are still looking for a reception venue, check the Delta Hotel.  They offer a lot with their package.
  • edited December 2011
    Welcome to the board!
    I have a friend who is getting married in Ottawa and she says her photographer is awesome. If you need one, I can ask her who they are, contact info, etc.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards