Canada-Ontario

Bridal party attire

hi, I will have 4 bridesmaids and would like any suggestions as to how to create a unified look. Three of them are slim and one is more apple shaped.
Thanks!

Re: Bridal party attire

• edited December 2011
    We will need a bit more information. What do you mean by unified look? Do you expect them to look identical? Are you choosing the dress style? Are they all wearing the same dress or are different styles? Long/short? Colour? 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Hi there,

I was thinking of cobalt blue short knee-length dresses, in a satin-type of fabric. As for style, I was going to let them choose the style. They don't have to look identical.

Thanks!

In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_canada-toronto_jolie-bridal-reviews-alterations?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:613Discussion:e3dbf6af-f86e-4001-9c08-ea3c1204f13ePost:2978e058-8f28-4ccf-a47c-598d7cc5f26a">Re: Bridal party attire</a>:
    [QUOTE]We will need a bit more information. What do you mean by unified look? Do you expect them to look identical? Are you choosing the dress style? Are they all wearing the same dress or are different styles? Long/short? Colour? 
    Posted by Joanne1984[/QUOTE]
  • Jewel224Jewel224 member
    Combo Breaker First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Lionel,

Then so long as the colour and length are the same - that alone will tie everything together.  I think it'll look fabulous and I don't think you need much else - other than their bouquets.
  • edited December 2011
    Cobalt blue is an awesome colour but depending on the fabric of the dresses, the shade may not look the same. But if you aren't picky than it shouldn't be too much of a contrast.

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011

This is what we are doing in Cobalt blue too and white.  I have 4 girls. 2 Smaller girls, and 2 bigger girls and it looks great on everyone.

Alfred Angelo!!  Cost $160 in the states, I checked around the GTA and they were $200ish range.

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Jen - thank you for sharing your pic of BM dresses. They're gorgeous, and I love the contrast with the white and blue. I will share this pic with my girls.

Thanks again!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards