Canada-Ontario

We Booked Our Wedding Venue Last Night!

I wasn't sure where to post, so I figured my local board was ok! FI and I went to Michelangelo's in Hamilton last night and we have officially booked November 16, 2013! I know it's so far off but I want/need to loose weight. We are also selling our current house in June and buying a bigger one so we didn't want to plan a wedding and sell a house at the same time. I am so excited to start planning!!

Re: We Booked Our Wedding Venue Last Night!

• Congrats! Thats a huge check! I've heard great things about that venue also :)
    Happy Planning!
    image 220 Are ready to party!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Congrats, that is a huge step in the planning!

I know you're not asking for advice but I've found MyFitnessPal to be really helpful at tracking my calories - I never really knew before what I was eating!  Now that I keep track I find it way easier to lose weight.  There's an app and a website, you can track what you eat and if/when you exercise to see your net calories.
  • Congrats!  I've heard great things about that venue as well!  2013 will be here before you know it!  I can't believe I've got about 7 months to go! :)
  • Great..planning will be fun...i booked my venue in pickering very early as well and i can't believe i have 2 months to go!!..good luck with losing the weight you want
    Mashavoo
  • woohoo! Congrats!!1

We have narrowed it down to 2 venues...1 traditional banquet hall and 1 modern club atmosphere and date set for April 20, 2013....

In terms of weightloss....
    If you have an iPhone - download Nike Training Club 100% free and I live by it everyday....
    training routines...minimal weights and no gym reguired....

You need to download it asap,.....u'll love it

HAPPY PLANNING
  • PatgdPatgd member
    First Comment
    Congrats - don't worry about it being a long way off.  My fiance and I booked the Ajax Convention Centre 1 year and 4 months (plus a few days) in advance of our big day.  I still have 1 year and 2 1/2 months to go before our big day.  I like having the extra time to plan - it makes it a little less stressful.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards