July 2012 Weddings

Stopping by on my day off

The beach was fantastic and I freshened up my tan for the family wedding we have tonight :). I love the July 2011 threads and can't wait to read them on Monday at work!!

1 more day of June love you ladies I will post pics of the wedding tonight on Monday :)
Visit The Nest! BabyFruit Ticker BabyFetus Ticker

Re: Stopping by on my day off

• Ps I am totally peeing backwards in my wedding gown :)
  • LOVE YOU. Have a great time tonight! ps - we ALL stalked you on FB today. Hence the influx of friend requests :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • YAY!!!! yes, about the facebook stalking...sorry I'm not sorry!
  • Yes I was so happy you guys found me!
  • OMG!  I cant wait to see you pictures!

:)AJ Pregnancy Ticker
  • Hi LADY!!! 

That's all I have to say! I just got home from an awesome date with my FI and am maaaaaybe tipsy haha.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_july-2012-weddings_stopping-by-on-my-day-off?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Club BoardsForum:066005ef-215f-48b1-8655-328b41e07c52Discussion:982ea591-9543-4c83-b276-dccaf06ca3e1Post:88b7af55-02bd-49f4-907a-9526d46eefad">Re: Stopping by on my day off</a>:
    [QUOTE]Hi LADY!!!  That's all I have to say! I just got home from an awesome date with my FI and am maaaaaybe <strong>tipsy</strong> haha.
    Posted by BmoreBride311[/QUOTE]

WOOO HOOO!!! I plan to do this later tonight, actually. What did you guys do for your date? You are leaving soon for the US, right?
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Leave for the U.S. in one week, but FI finished a big exam today, so we had to celebrate!

We went to Vapiano. It's an Italian restaurant that we know from DC, but there is one near our flat in London. We go there when we miss home! It was fun. We drank a few drinks, had pizza and apps, and just had a lot of fun laughing about stupid shiiit we think our dumb friends are going to do at the wedding... who won't make it to the after party b/c they'll be a mess... who we need to warn the bartenders about... who we need to shield my single, 18 y/o BM from... lol just a lot of fun

what are you and Peter doing? (and yes, now I know his name b/c I can FB stalk you all now muahahaha)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Wooo hoo! Sounds like so much fun, Bmore! We are going to have to warn the bartenders about several of our friends and one of my BM is going to be harrassed by the GM, I'm pretty sure. Oh well.

Peter's still working, as am I, but I think we're going to try to get dinner tonight somewhere. I am also getting ready to send my "AS A REMINDER I WILL BE OUT FROM JULY 9TH TILL JULY 29TH SORRY BETCHES" email to my bosses. Because I am pretty much certain they forgot I'm getting married.

And no, they were not invited to the wedding because they are horrible.

My friends are going to see Magic Mike tonight but I'm exhausted so I am skipping. Have to be up at 6am for the train to Philly for my final dress fitting!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Oooh good luck with the dress fitting! I'm nervous for mine. I know, this probably sounds annoying, but I lost weight in the last month completely unintentionally. My FI noticed it earlier this week when I was getting ready for work and two different skirts would stay up on me lol. That's part of why we went for pizza tonight!

Your OOO message looks good... except maybe you should just take out the "sorry" part. After the way you were working lately, you shouldn't feel bad! My boss took off the entire month of June for a sabbatical, so I'm not feeling guilty about my two weeks off AT ALL.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I remember your dress, and I am SO excited to see photos of you in it! According to my mom losing weight around the wedding is expected because you're stressed out. (Now, when I DO NOT lose weight, she's going to be like, huh, you're the first bride OF ALL TIME to not lose any weight! But I digress . . . )

I'm slightly worried because I told my lady to make the top SUPER TIGHT on mine because I don't want it falling down at all (I really hate strapless) so I will report back on Monday about whether or not it finally fits. We'll see. The bottom part is so huge on my dress that I could probably gain 298735345 lbs and it would still fit on the bottom. She's keeping it kind of loose because I want to be able to sit/dance/move etc.

AHHH I can't believe we're getting married in two weeks!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Seriously two weeks? Beyond nuts! My dress is the same with the bottom being forgiving... that's why A-lines are the most flattering I guess. The dresses will fit in the end and we will be hotty brides ;)

Okay, my posts are pretty random strings of thoughts now. I need to get to bed... FI keeps calling for me...

you better come update on Monday. Rest assure, I will page you on here before you are even in to work nagging you for the update :-D
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards