Canada-Ontario
Options

Decor Company prices and recommendations

Hi Ladies!
My FI and I checked out an amazing decor company today but the price seemed a bit steep...so we want to go and see at least one other decor company to see if this is a standard cost. 
I realize it's an extravagant head table and we are incorporating large manzanita trees (which will also be used during the ceremony) but the price was over $2 thousand! 
Is this the going rate or who are YOU using (if you're using a decor company)

Re: Decor Company prices and recommendations

• Options
    I believe it's around that - you're looking at $1500 and up!  Check out Vivian's Design and Decor for comparison.  Although, since she's been featured on 4 Weddings Canada, her pricing may have gone up.  :)
  • Options
    Keep an eye on Weddingful.com as well -- here is the link to the Toronto Wedding Decorations deals:

https://weddingful.com/toronto/decorations

They have a "fantasy wedding and head table decor package" right now for $540.

Good luck!

P.S. I don't know their prices for what you are looking for (I am only renting chair covers and sashes), but I am using a company called Daeja Dreams.  They were very accomodating with my budget. 
    ~*June 2013 Sig Challenge: Our Cake*~
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    I don't know what type of decor you are looking for but I am selling my chair covers from my wedding. I bought them because I couldn't find them available for rent. So i am now looking to sell them. They are champagne color with a sash/bow for the backing of the chair. let me know if you'd like a pic. They are stunning. I paid 3.75 a piece for them and am looking to sell for a bit less
    Orly Kahn *Makeup Artist* www.orlykahn.carbonmade.com
  • Options
    Thank you for your help! We are looking into another decor company as well so will see about prices.
  • Options
    We are going with http://www.facebook.com/pages/Happily-EVER-After-Events-INC/147414565313715?sk=wall

they are amazing..their decor is unique...you can tell them what your budget is and they will work withi that budget.
    Mashavoo
  • Options

Diya Decor was our first appointment and I really want to go with them but need to make sure we are getting a standard price. I've spoken to 2 of my girlfriends who got married last year and apparently, as Jewel said, it's usually over $1,500.

We are going to see GPS Decor this weekend so will see about prices! Bottom line, I know we can get them down at least a few hundred....

Thanks for all of your help!

• Options
    cd080111cd080111 member
    First Comment
    edited April 2012
    Try Rose Petal Decor. Felicia is amazing to work with. She'll be doing our wedding on Sept. 28.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards