Canada-Ontario
Options

Venue woe's are over!

I cannot express the relief I am feeling, we finally said yes to a venue! We ended up choosing Liuna Gardes, we are having our reception in the tent, and doing the ceremony on site. We loved how they understood our vision, and willing to work with us to make it happen. I am so glad that my weekends will no long include driving all over looking at menues and venues. I was afraid once we had committed I might feel some reservations, but I know we choose the right place.
To all of you who are looking it is worth the hunt, because when you find the right venue it will be worth it.
A big thanks to all of those that shared thier thoughts frustrations, and venues, thank you,
Sue-Ellen

Re: Venue woe's are over!

• Options
    LittlinLittlin member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Yay - must be such a relief to have a date set and venue confirmed!  Congrats!
  • Options
    Bhanu&AnujBhanu&Anuj member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_canada-toronto_venue-woes-over?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:613Discussion:f3dff343-d81f-4cc6-b01e-b38fef968629Post:c395d716-f392-4499-b6de-3e27a61dfb2a">Venue woe's are over!</a>:
    [QUOTE]  I am so glad that my weekends will no long include driving all over looking at menues and venues.

Posted by suellenslater[/QUOTE]

I hear ya sister...i hate that as well.... CONGRATS!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    ring_popring_pop member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    That's great, congrats!
    Baby Birthday Ticker
    Baby #2: Surprise BFP 9.19.12, EDD 5.24.13, natural m/c 10.19.13 at 9w
  • Options
    raynesraynes member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Congrats!  The Gardens are soooo beautiful!
    We'll just not tell H about this little fact, m'kay?
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Awesome! when's the big day?
  • Options
    suellenslatersuellenslater member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Most likely the last Sunday in May, we are just waiting for confirmation from the band we want, and then we are ready to book.
    I am feeling pretty good, we have the venue, the band, the photographer, the guest list, what the groom is wearing, the bridal party chosen, so I think we are about half way through the to do list :)
    Now onto choosing save the dates and invites ....
    Sue-Ellen
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards