Canada-Ontario

costume jewellery

looking for a jewellery store that is a step above bitter sweet. their prices are good but i haven't liked anything i've seen there. any suggestions on cool jewellery stores in toronto that are reasonably priced? i don't often wear jewellery so wasn't sure if there were some hidden gems i've never heard of. i've seen pretty jewellery online like on etsy but i'm hesitant to buy something i haven't seen in person.

Re: costume jewellery

• LittlinLittlin member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I bought my earrings and hair flower from Etsy - I used PrimandPosies for the flower, and TZtudio's for the earrings - she has amazing jewelry.  She gives away a different pair each month too!  Her personal site is: http://tstudiojewelry.com/.  My earrings were "Juliet"

DH also bought monogrammed cufflinks for himself and his groomsmen on Etsy (well I found them and he clicked "buy" - let's be honest.
  • edited December 2011
    what was your experience ordering from Etsy?
    I have seen some really nice hair peices that I like and a very nice belt I wanted to get to go with my dress, but I didn't know what they were like.

Any hidden costs or other issues???
  • LittlinLittlin member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    It is very straightfoward - use you PayPal, and things shipped very quickly.  I didn't have any issues, but if you are worried, ensure you look at the vendor Feedback, if there have been a lot of people buying, and no negative feedback, you will probably be fine!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards