Catholic Weddings
Options

Thank you ladies

Met with my priest today, and he was wonderful. Said that what I did was not a sin, it was for protection. And he also said the annulment process would be the lack of form. He reminded me that I am a part of the church family and they love us. And the older church women are helping me find childcare so I can go back to school. They made me cry they were so sweet. So thanks for pushing me to go!
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Thank you ladies

• Options
    I was going to ask if your parish had a ministry for divorcees.  Lots of churches have support groups for people who are divorced -- you should ask your priest.  If there's not one at your parish, he probably knows of one somewhere else.

I'm so glad you've found at least a little relief!
    Anniversary

• Options
    I go to a crazy small parish, so I doubt there is one there, but I will ask! I would love having another place to just be an outlet. My priest even said if I just need out for a few hours feel free to drop my girls off with the office staff. : again they are just beyond sweet, kind of makes my reasoning for waiting so long to go talk to him seem silly.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    That's really wonderful! Thanks for coming back and letting us know! Please stick around and give us updates (and lean on us if you need support)!
  • Options
    I'm glad to hear it went so well!  My heart breaks for what you're going through, and am so happy to hear that you feel you are getting support from you parish.  Ditto Riss...stick around! 

• Options
    I'm so glad you found such support!  

Hope you stick around, and my offer still stands if you need a digital ear.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

One thing to remember: The wedding is just one day. The marriage is all the rest of them.

April 2012 Siggy Challenge: Cake Inspiration
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    Fantastic!  Keep us updated.  I would love to continue to know you are doing well.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards