Catholic Weddings

"cultural Catholic" commercial

13»

Re: "cultural Catholic" commercial

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/cultural-wedding-boards_catholic-weddings_cultural-catholic-commercial?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Cultural Wedding BoardsForum:615Discussion:0cd2ef46-1292-4f53-acc1-5be45bfd0491Post:f5f98593-e5f5-4366-98ba-c97377601808">Re: "cultural Catholic" commercial</a>:
    [QUOTE]I will not take part in someone else's murdering a human being. I will not pay for it. and by making me pay a premium to health insurance that would cover others to do it is making me take part in murder.  I will not comply. 
    Posted by agapecarrie[/QUOTE]

I'm afraid you don't have much choice here.

I dislike government controlled health care because it  just doesn't work in a country this size.  Perhaps in smaller European countries but it doesn't work in Canada or the UK.  Those countries have no real religious objections, they are objecting to the inefficiency of the programs.
  • Sorry to be a little off topic from the rest of this thread, but this has been bugging me since I read the article that was linked.  What on earth is a "cultural Catholic"?  If you leave the Church, how are you still Catholic?
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards