Catholic Weddings
Options

Wednesday Sunshine

So, I have no idea how this is going to work out.  The point of this thread is to pump up your fellow board members.  If we can't think of enough puppies and rainbows to share, we'll try something else.  ;)

I'll start:

Riss -- You are an awesome mod, and I'm glad I get to work with you!
Anniversary

Re: Wednesday Sunshine

• Options
    I'm having a reallly negative/stressful day so far, so this is a GREAT day for a puppies/rainbows thread :)

Newly -- I tend to really enjoy what you have to contribute to threads, and I love when you share blog posts and such.  I wish you posted more often (not that you don't post often, I just like your posts a lot!)

• Options
    Prof, and any other teachers on this board - I admire you ladies so much!  I love kids and all, but gosh, I would never have the patience for that job! 
  • Options
    Prof -- you have been a great addition to the mod panel. I love that you are always participating, getting stuff going, and sharing your wisdom with others.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/cultural-wedding-boards_catholic-weddings_wednesday-sunshine?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Cultural%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:615Discussion:0e7c5d86-619e-4314-b217-9da1f42fe42bPost:a3dd672f-2c1f-462f-bd5a-c2d706064840">Re: Wednesday Sunshine</a>:
    [QUOTE]Prof -- you have been a great addition to the mod panel. I love that you are always participating, getting stuff going, and sharing your wisdom with others.
    Posted by bibliophile2010[/QUOTE]

Agreed!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I'll add to the Prof is a good mod vibes.
    Resa, you're all kinds of awesome and sweet.

And agreed. I'm getting cranky lately, sunshine is good!
  • Options
    I think both our mod's are awesome! Thanks ladies!
    Anniversary
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/cultural-wedding-boards_catholic-weddings_wednesday-sunshine?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Cultural%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:615Discussion:0e7c5d86-619e-4314-b217-9da1f42fe42bPost:1ee04be8-9670-42c2-8a04-a948cd2a4952">Re: Wednesday Sunshine</a>:
    [QUOTE]I think both our mod's are awesome! Thanks ladies!
    Posted by lalaith50[/QUOTE]

I second this! 

• Options
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Wednesday Sunshine : I second this! 
    Posted by Resa77[/QUOTE]

I third this!  Thank you, Riss and Prof!

Agapecarrie, I truly admire your knowledge of our Catechism and canon law, and your courage in always stating the Truth of our Church, and standing up for it.

caitrona87, I am always in awe of your courage after the loss of your little boy.  Your faith could have been destroyed after something so devastating, yet you are still proclaiming the goodness of the Lord. 

Really, all of the ladies here are fabulous.  Pups and rainbows all around, y'all.  God bless you. 
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/cultural-wedding-boards_catholic-weddings_wednesday-sunshine?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Cultural%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:615Discussion:0e7c5d86-619e-4314-b217-9da1f42fe42bPost:fa19516e-23b7-4a66-b8c2-3a66bfb4c4c8">Re: Wednesday Sunshine</a>:
    [QUOTE]I third this!  Thank you, Riss and Prof! Agapecarrie, I truly admire your knowledge of our Catechism and canon law, and your courage in always stating the Truth of our Church, and standing up for it. caitrona87, I am always in awe of your courage after the loss of your little boy.  Your faith could have been destroyed after something so devastating, yet you are still proclaiming the goodness of the Lord.  Really, all of the ladies here are fabulous.  Pups and rainbows all around, y'all.  God bless you. 
    Posted by Jasmine&Rajah[/QUOTE]

Ditto, thank you, & ditto. & Jasmine--goodness, you seem like a truly holy woman & are so generous with your prayers for everyone & especially when my son died...I was really so touched that someone who didn't know me could express so much concern (and that goes for a lot of others here too.)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Riss91Riss91 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    This is much needed sunshine today ladies! Thanks for the kind words!

There are so many amazing and inspirational ladies on this board that really deserve sunshine! I will save some for next week!

prof - Thanks for being a superb co-mod! I enjoy your witty sense of humor a great deal!

carrie, caitrona, lala, biblio - this board is so lucky to have such well-spoken, thoughtful, knowedgeable ladies helping them through the nitty gritty details of Catholic doctrine!

ring_pop - ur little one is super cute and when I see a pic of him it makes me smile!

lmeade - I am glad to know your story, and to have someone here with your perspective and strength!
  • Options
    Thanks Chelsea :)  I wish you posted over here more!!! 

• Options
    Jasmine, I love your occasional prayer posts.  You seem to know exactly when I need them. 
    Anniversary

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards