Pennsylvania-Central
Options

Dinnerware

Does anyone know where I can find affordable dinnerware? We are trying to find the "plastic but looks real" dinnerware.  We're having an outside wedding for ~250 people.

I know that they have the silverware for sure at Sam's Club. They come in boxes of 600 for $100. I doubt we will use 600 pieces that day but can use them after. Now I just need to find plates, salad bowls, cake plates. I don't want them to look too cheap but I know there has to be compromise since I'm too cheap to rent the real thing.

Any suggestions would be helpful!

Re: Dinnerware

• Options
    CLMaiorinoCLMaiorino member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Have you checked at a restaurant supply store?   Clark Food Service Equipment is in Lancaster, I think.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    My MIL uses that stuff for Thanksgiving dinner...it's great!  She got hers at Costco.  :)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I plan on getting my stuff at Singer in Wyomissing. I found the plates, silverware and cups in cases. I only have 106 on my guest list but I figure there will be pleanty more opportunities to use the stuff once the wedding is over. I have New Years pork and saurkraut here at my house so right here is a perfect reason for nice plastic ware.

A case of 20 oz cups 120 of then was 72$. Much better than renting the pint glasses from the rental store. None of the plates or silverware were over 100$ for a case either.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards