Catholic Weddings
Options

Malankara Engagement in English

Hey I know this is a long short, but my priest just told me he doesn't have our Formal Engagement Ceremony in English. When I asked him for the Malayalam version to have my folks translate he said he has to find it! I love him to death, but we are 3 weeks out and I'm a little nervous. I need to make copies for programs and I should have known better than to wait to ask. My parents said they would take care of the whole engagement and of course it's not happening this way either.
Thank you to anyone who might have it.

Re: Malankara Engagement in English

• Options
    clearheavensclearheavens member
    First Anniversary Name Dropper 5 Love Its Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    I wish I could help but I'm from the Latin Rite.

I think you may have a lot of results if you want to catholic.com's forums at http://forums.catholic.com.  They have an entire board devoted to all Eastern Rites.  A lot of RCIA candidates ask questions about the Order of the Liturgy, so I would think someone's gotta have what you're looking for.  You're only 3 weeks out, so this is the best place I can think of.
    Follow Me on Pinterest

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I went on a google crazy search.. Checked out all the catholic sites and nothing came up. I think I'm going to post it on youth sites so others don't have this problem.
    Thank God one of my guys in Chicago had all the information and finally replied to my email today. I knew it was kind of a long shot to post it on here since I don't think any of the malankara people are here. Since I was National president I know most of them. I'm just glad to have a copy of it. Now I have to talk to my priest about it and get everything squared away with him.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards