Pennsylvania-Central

OBGYN Central PA (Lancaster Area)

Hi ladies,
I am married so haven't been here for awhile but nobody over on the nest or the bump from Central PA.

Looking for a recommendation for OBGYN.

Any thoughts on Eichenlaub and May or Lancaster Physicians for Women.  Any particular doctor?

Re: OBGYN Central PA (Lancaster Area)

• I've been going to May Grant (not sure if it's Elizabethtown or Mount Joy, it's right on the border between the two towns). They might have another office, too - I think they're part of Lancaster General.
    Follow Me (and my wedding!) on Pinterest
    50 in 2012 Reading Challenge: 2 books read
    my read shelf:

Katie Rizzo's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I see one of the docs at the Suburban Clinic over on Good Drive at Women and Babies. My doctor is with May Grant.
  • I go to Women First OBGYN.  They have 2 offices, one in the business park off of Wertzville Rd in Mechanicsburg, and one in Union Deposit, Harrisburg.  They have over 12 doctors (many are women) and they are awesome!
  • I had my daghter with LPW and have got to them for the 2 years since then. I don't go to any special doctor just who is available but they are all great there! They always call back quickly and it's a small office so you can get to know all the doctors pretty easy. The part I liked the best was I had a very unsual labor with my daughter... I was 5cm for 2 weeks before I had her... They ended up induceing me and labor seems to being going no where and then all of a sudden she was going to come out on her own. Thank goodness the office was next to Women and Babies because she was not going to wait for anyone :)
  • I also go to Lanc Phys for Women.  I have only gone twice, but I like it's all female physicians.  Heard great things about Eichenlaub and May as well.  At a baby shower it was about split 50/50 between those 2 practices.  Almost no one went elsewhere.
  • I love May Grant and I see doctor Wrap, she is super nice...
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards