Pennsylvania-Central

DJ - Is this a reasonable price?

Hi there, ladies!

I just received a quote from the DJ we like.  Is $850 from 6p-11p reasonable?

Can anyone in the Lancaster, PA area tell me what they plan to, or did spend on their DJ?

Thank you!

Re: DJ - Is this a reasonable price?

• edited December 2011
    I live in York and our DJ is $550 from 6-12pm.  It all depends on what time of DJ you want.  We opted not to have a "club" DJ with all the crazy lights and other extras and just get a good DJ who plays good music that we want. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • edited December 2011
    That seems reasonable to me. My DJ has prices starting at $895. I'm getting a better deal because he is also a friend but that price seems pretty average to me. I'm sure you could find lower prices out there but if this is someone that you really like, it's not unreasonable at all.
  • edited December 2011
    Thanks, ladies!

He was the DJ for a bridal show that I planned a few years ago and then he did my best friend's wedding.  No lights or 'club' type of stuff, just good music. His travel fees are included in the $850 b/c he will be coming from Baltimore.

• edited December 2011
    My DJ was Chris Perry for 4 hours and it was $500.00.  Everyone raved about him!!!  He was professional, on time, and is making promotional CDs for my guests that enjoyed his music. You can reach him at djchrisperry@yahoo.com.  Tell him nabrighteyes sent you.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards