Catholic Weddings

Wobbly Wednesday

Am experiencing a sickly day...my FI, bless his poor heart, caught a nasty cold after being sick from taking penicillin for an infected insect bite. Just as he was finally recovering, after being sick for nearly three weeks, I came down with the cold. Last night I spiked a fever so am home from work today, pooh.

The good news is, I tried my skinny jeans on today and they not only fit, they are comfortable and somewhat loose! I think I'm about ready for my first fitting this weekend. Then it's a last push of food watch and exercise for the final 45 days.

I SO can't wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Linda
Image and video hosting by TinyPic Anniversary

Re: Wobbly Wednesday

• KamakananiKamakanani member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Sorry to hear you're not feeling well, Linda.  Rest well today.  Congrats on the skinny jeans!  I'm working my way back towards my current "skinny" pair (a size 14) and then will hopefully keep going!

As for me, trying to stay focused today on work, even with the happiness of a 5 day weekend staring me in the face!   I took the next two days off because 7 traditional polynesian sailing ships are sailing in to town tomorrow (<-- link).  Since there was even a chance they might be delayed (and taking one day off, working one day, then having a 3 day weekend seemed... odd), I took Thurs and Friday this week.  
    Wink

I'm also waiting to hear back (again) from the church I was baptised in - I got a message the other day saying they have no record of me, but I know I was baptised there, and I'm waiting to get a copy of the baptismal certificate so my lack of canonical form can be completed.  

How's everyone else? 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

One thing to remember: The wedding is just one day. The marriage is all the rest of them.

April 2012 Siggy Challenge: Cake Inspiration
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • edited December 2011
    Sorry to hear that you are not feeling well, but congratulations on the skinny jeans!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Anniversary
  • Hope61Hope61 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Such a great feeling--fitting into skinny jeans. :)

I had a pretty good day. First day back to school with the kids--exhausting! But it went well. Got a lot done at home--cleaned the kitchen and living room, did a chunk of thank you notes. And then DH got home from his trip to Philly--he was only gone a day but still... so nice to have him back :)
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    Little Gabriel: BFP 7/12/11~EDD 3/21/12, miscarried 8/24/11 at 10w
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards