Catholic Weddings
Options

Engagement pictures this weekend!

My finace and I are finally getting to take engagement pictures this weekend! We are excited. It should be fun :) do any of you ladies have any ideas on some cute poses for some pictures? It would be great to hear from you all! Thanks ladies!

Re: Engagement pictures this weekend!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Look around on TK to get some fun ideas. I am sure your photographer will have some great ideas as well.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Yeah, I blogstalked a lot before our pics.

Anniversary

• Options
    sbelle85sbelle85 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

I personally think the best engagement photos are the ones that aren't highly stylized and posed - when the photographer captures a moment between the couple that really reflects their love for each other and the way that they interact.

You can definitely do posed photos as well, but I like the idea of also taking some time to interact with each other like you normally would and asking the photographer to capture some candid shots.

• Options
    Riss91Riss91 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    I agree - the best "poses" are you guys just being you. When you try to pose, you look uncomfortable.

Some of my favorites were really simple:

• Options
    doctabroccolidoctabroccoli member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Lesson learned today......  Riss has an outrageously cute dress collection.
    BabyFruit Ticker
    Waiting to meet the baby broccoli on 5/5/2013!
  • Options
    Riss91Riss91 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/cultural-wedding-boards_catholic-weddings_engagement-pictures-this-weekend?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Cultural%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:615Discussion:86c0f0a6-7a8c-4ef0-aef1-4880e7e58c9fPost:e56b4eb3-5dfd-488a-82ee-4b6f74c03773">Re: Engagement pictures this weekend!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Lesson learned today......  Riss has an outrageously cute dress collection.
    Posted by doctabroccoli[/QUOTE]

aw thanks!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards