Catholic Weddings

AW: Wedding photos

I know I'm not active on here anymore, but I know some girls asked about it as well. This is a Malankara Catholic wedding service (Eastern rite).

Here are my pictures. There are almost 1,500 so I don't think you'll make it through all. They are not in order, but I thought you guys would like to see it! She also said it's still loading so more pictures will be added.

password is michael 

Re: AW: Wedding photos

• edited December 2011
    I would love to see them, but can't get in. Is the password correct/cap. sensitive?

Thanks in advance (and many congratulations!)! :)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • newlyseliskinewlyseliski member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011

Beautiful!!!  What an incredibly awesome celebration and thank you for sharing!  Congratulations and many blessings to you and your husband :)

• edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/cultural-wedding-boards_catholic-weddings_aw-wedding-photos?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Cultural Wedding BoardsForum:615Discussion:b48321c7-d452-4b4e-8cfb-78fa4d590447Post:6d3329cf-041a-4de7-bcdc-b2d7b142e304">Re: AW: Wedding photos</a>:
    [QUOTE]I would love to see them, but can't get in. Is the password correct/cap. sensitive? Thanks in advance (and many congratulations!)! :)
    Posted by bibliophile2010[/QUOTE]

Some people say you have to put it in a few times to get it to work.
  • edited December 2011
    So beautiful! Thanks for sharing :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Very beautiful! Congrats :)
  • edited December 2011
    gorgeous!  Thank you so much for sharing!
  • edited December 2011
    Finally got in! Gorgeous!!!

Thanks so much for sharing! :)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards