Pennsylvania-Central

Wedding is over, lanterns for sale!

Hey ladies!

I have 9 Moroccan lanterns for sale that I used in my wedding and are still in perfect condition. They're 12.5 inches tall and are white metal and glass. The glass panels have beautiful designs on them. I had a spring wedding and they looked lovely as my centerpieces, but I've seen the same lanterns used in fall weddings as well and they really make for a cozy, intimate reception feel. They can also be used to light a walkway or aisle. I paid quite a bit for these and am hoping to get $60 for all 9, but will accept the best offer if I need to. They may be able to be used with real votives, but I used LED tea lights and they made the lanterns glow perfectly.

I live in York and am willing to travel pretty much anywhere in York county to meet. My husband works in Lancaster and can show them to anyone interested over there during the week. If you're interested give me a call or text! (443)558-8988

Thanks!
Rachel

The first 2 pictures are from my wedding and the last is the advertisement photo from the place where I purchased them.

Re: Wedding is over, lanterns for sale!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards