Catholic Weddings
Options

Happy Thanksgiving Eve!

I'm trying hard to be productive at work, but I'm getting easily distracted thinking about the fun weekend ahead.  I'm emailing recipes to my mom of new things I want to try (so far, Spinach and Artichoke dip, crunchy sweet potato casserole, and homemade meatballs).  I also spent some time tracking down the perfect sweaters for me and H to wear for my office's ugly christmas sweater party this year!

I haven't told my family yet, but we got our wedding photos last week, so I'll be bringing those down to show them.  I know they'll be so excited!

Re: Happy Thanksgiving Eve!

• Options
    Yay for wedding photos!

I'm debating how much baking to do today v. tomorrow. Tomorrow would be better, but I just don't think there will be enough time. Boo!  I also don't think we're going to be able to make a Thanksgiving Mass. Double Boo!

I'm feeling super sentimental this Thanksgiving, because it is C's first. I really feel very blessed at this time of my life. God is good.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Aww, baby's first Thanksgiving!  This must be such a fun year for your family, with all the new "firsts" :)
  • Options
    I had all these great plans for getting work done around the house before my family arrived, and then H and I took a two-hour nap instead.  Whoops.  So now I'm running around trying to do some last-minute cleaning and organizing AND baking.  =)

Happy Thanksgiving!
    Anniversary

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards