Catholic Weddings

First Meeting with the Priest

We set up our first meeting with the priest for tomorrow!  I'm super excited that we're getting things set up with the church that we're going to be married in!

Re: First Meeting with the Priest

• edited October 2012
    Happy planning! :)
    I was nervous before our first meeting with our priest -- even though we are members of the parish! lol
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    Anniversary
  • Thank you!  I'm a little nervous too, because we just joined this parish recently.  I think we've got a good priest, though.
  • Congrats! Just be yourself, be honest, and have an open mind. It will go great, I'm sure.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/cultural-wedding-boards_catholic-weddings_first-meeting-with-the-priest?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Cultural%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:615Discussion:d70db1dc-98fb-4a86-b878-0ff303228012Post:a0b0b080-31ca-4489-a05a-c99bd91bc56f">First Meeting with the Priest</a>:
    [QUOTE]We set up our first meeting with the priest for tomorrow!  I'm super excited that we're getting things set up with the church that we're going to be married in!
    Posted by TheFutureMrsRohlman22[/QUO

Good luck in your meeting today. Relax you'll be ok, i knew i was freaking out eventhough it was our home parish and we knew the priest. He was just so intimidating to me. lol.
    Congratulations, it'll start feeling real right about now.
  • It was a good meeting.  I felt like we made the right decision with our church and the priest, which is good.  Even better, we now know when we're going to be getting married!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards