Pennsylvania-Central

Professional Make Up: Patricia Solis vs. Carmina Cristina?

Hi everyone,

I'm looking for a make up artist in Central PA and was wondering who has used either Patricia Solis or Carmina Cristina for make up?  Any Pros or Cons for either?  Also, are there any other make up artists who may be as good or better?

Thanks!

Re: Professional Make Up: Patricia Solis vs. Carmina Cristina?

• edited December 2011
    I considered CC but her prices are more than I wanted to pay. She was really nice though and always responded quickly.  We're using Rikki Smith. The run-through is not until April, so I'll have more info then!
  • kathleenmaevekathleenmaeve member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Yeah, the pricing for CC was what concerned me as well.  It is so expensive, especially with travel fees factored in!
  • edited December 2011
    I'm going with carmina cristina, she is expensive but Ive heard so many good things about her, and I know i wont have to stress about How i will look, and since my skin will be unpredictable I really want someone who is professional and know how to make me look my best no matter what.
    Everyone I've seen who has written reviews says she is more then what they wanted to pay but so happy they did because she is so professional.

• rumer1017rumer1017 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I used Carmina and couldn't have been happier - she was worth every penny.  I have problem skin and was so worried about how my skin would photograph but it looked flawless.  With everything else we spent for the day, I felt like Carmina's prices weren't bad at all for ending up looking amazing all day long and in our photos.  I posted some pics awhile go but I will post again if you would like to see actual photos.
  • centralbridecentralbride member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I have not been here for a few day...glad I saw this.  
    I actually recently had my makeup done with Patricia Solis.  I hired her for my makeup for engagement photos.  As soon as I get them I will post some. 
    She was very nice and she really made me feel and look beautiful.  I have some issues with scars and acne.  I am hiring her for my wedding, I did originally look up Carmina.  I told Patricia that and she said very nice things of Carmina too.  I guess you will have to make that choice.  Ill post some pictures soon.
  • edited December 2011
    i have worked with trish solis several times as a model... and i love her. she has hired me a few different times for photo shoots both for her modeling portfolio, and for a bridal shoot. 

i am getting married may 14th, and she is doing my makeup ;) you wont be sorry if you hire her!!! shes very sweet, professional, kind, and very attentive. she makes sure everything is just perfect. 

i have attached 2 pics of makeup she did on me at photo shoots... she rules. :)

i should also mention- i have HORRIBLE dark circles under my eyes... and she somehow makes them go away... haha...

photo.php.jpg

photo.php.jpg

• edited December 2011
    Does anyone have contact information for Patricia Solis?
  • centralbridecentralbride member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://hershey.weddings.com/Sites/Weddings/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_pennsylvania-central_professional-up-patricia-solis-vs-carmina-cristina?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:107Discussion:3144f5fd-e9ec-4c0e-9b01-f2c495523323Post:8bb3e529-56a0-4098-bc75-72ed15c64ed3">Re: Professional Make Up: Patricia Solis vs. Carmina Cristina?</a>:
    [QUOTE]Does anyone have contact information for Patricia Solis?
    Posted by Ash617[/QUOTE]
    <a href="http://www.elegantxpressions.net" rel='nofollow'>www.elegantxpressions.net</a>
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards