Catholic Weddings

Follow-Up to NFP Post-Partum

Last week my work bought everyone tickets to go to a dinner theater.  When we sat at our table, the other couple just happened to be our NFP teaching couple.  The husband works in my building, but on different floor in a different department so we never communicate.

His wife is pregnant with their 4th and I started talking about NFP post partum because I knew they used NFP to space all 4 of their kids.  I was telling her how I couldn't find a class to attend.  She told me to just buy the book, that it was pretty simple, you can learn the basics from the book, and she'd be willing to answer questions if I had them.  She also said that she'd try to put a class on the CCL website, but no guarantees since she was pregnant herself.

So I went home and ordered the book on Amazon (link: http://www.amazon.com/Natural-Family-Planning%C2%AE-Postpartum-Student/dp/0926412329/ref=sr_1_8?ie=UTF8&qid=1324060598&sr=8-8). You can read the entire thing in one sitting -- it's only about 50-60 pages long.

It was very informative and ended up answering a lot of questions I had.  Just word of caution -- the rules in the CCL books are slightly different than the rules in TCOYF.  I think if you understand TCOYF or the CCL material, you'll be able to understand this as well.

If anyone is looking for more information on NFP Post Partum, I definitely recommend ordering this book for a reference!
---------
Anniversary

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Re: Follow-Up to NFP Post-Partum

• Thanks for this!  I don't need it yet, but one of my bridesmaids just had a baby and was really worried about NFP post partum.
    Anniversary

• ProfessorScience--there is an NFP teaching couple in DFW that will do the postpartum class. They are the couple in Parker and are listed on the CCL website. Tell her to look into it.
    Click Here for Bio Image and video hosting by TinyPic Married June 12, 2010!
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/cultural-wedding-boards_catholic-weddings_follow-up-nfp-post-partum?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Cultural%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:615Discussion:def4dbdd-7478-41e5-876a-1ab4a6dea70dPost:7043f595-2ace-44b6-af79-316319b47b68">Re: Follow-Up to NFP Post-Partum</a>:
    [QUOTE]ProfessorScience--there is an NFP teaching couple in DFW that will do the postpartum class. They are the couple in Parker and are listed on the CCL website. Tell her to look into it.
    Posted by Jay&Marissa[/QUOTE]

<div>Thanks.  I will pass that on.  =)</div>
    Anniversary

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards