Pennsylvania-Central

Adam McCallister/Mixed Up Productions

I've already posted on this board about DJ recommendations for the local Central PA area and I got some great feedback/suggestions. NOW I find myself in a dilemma because I really like both of the DJ's I met with--Adam McCallister of Birdsnest Productions & Damian from Mixed Up Productions. If any brides have had either of these DJ's or companies as their reception DJ, please give me some input to help me make a decision! I am on a time crunch also because I need to make a decision within the next few days! :)

Any advice would be greatly appreciated---THANKS ladies!

Re: Adam McCallister/Mixed Up Productions

• edited December 2011
    Adam by far!!  He is absolutely amazing, and if he's still available on your day, you're lucky!!  Many brides aren't fortunate enough to get him... he books up fast!!  So definitely, definitely, definitely Adam!!!
  • slpankuchslpankuch member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I second Adam. His prices are way better than Mixed Up. Plus he has a lighting package that you can add for like $50-75 for the whole deal. Going with an outside place to do lighting is at least $500!
    He is really down to earth..which I'm sure you got from meeting him. He understands it's the bride and grooms day..not the DJ's day to take over.

I have also met Mixed Up..they were very nice too so I see your dilemma. I felt that Adam had just as much quality as Mixed Up and his prices beat them so I went with him!

Trust me you won't second guess yourself if you choose Adam. He's really fantastic. He's great with communication, he gets back to you within an hour of texting/calling/or emailing..he is even my friend on facebook so we chat from time to time!

Wedding Countdown Ticker

• edited December 2011
    I used MUP...I was soooo pleased.  Very professional.  One of my favorite vendors.  They handled the entire evenings events with style.  We had a blast. All of our family and friends raved about the "party" part of the reception.  They are well worth the money.  I have a friend from the knot (now nest) that used MUP for her wedding which was two weeks before mine and she loved them too.  Couldn't ask for a better DJ!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • edited December 2011
    Also...I felt like they really cared about our day and were genuinely excited for us. This meant a lot.  I will recommend them to ANYONE!  :)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • edited December 2011
    ADAM! He used to be my cheerleading coaches husband, and he is AMAZING! he always did all of our songs, and I am going to use him for my wedding! He's a kick!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards