Catholic Weddings
Options

What's up?

How's everyone's Wednesday going so far?  I've had an insanely busy morning, but it seems like my day is calming down some.  Thank God for that!  H has been in crazy fitness mode lately, and so the last two nights, we went on walks together.  Not crazy long, but still a decent distance.  Well, after yesterday's walk, my foot was killing me.  This morning it's still hurting.  I'm avoiding walking at all costs, and am hoping it's just a little pulled muscle or something. What a pain, literally!

Re: What's up?

• Options
    Eep! That doesn't sound fun, Resa!

I'm having a wild and crazy day of doing laundry! Don't be toooo jealous, ladies. ;) I'll also put out my few fall/Halloween decorations, since we're down to the last week of October! I can't believe next week is already Halloween!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/cultural-wedding-boards_catholic-weddings_whats-up-2?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Cultural%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:615Discussion:eafdb76b-c143-45aa-8cd4-9a8b1f2e0640Post:d9d7d205-9c33-495a-b26b-b6f8468c75f7">Re: What's up?</a>:
    [QUOTE]Eep! That doesn't sound fun, Resa! I'm having a wild and crazy day of doing laundry! Don't be toooo jealous, ladies. ;) I'll also put out my few fall/Halloween decorations, since we're down to the last week of October! I can't believe next week is already Halloween!
    Posted by bibliophile2010[/QUOTE]

<div>Haha, that will be me tonight.  My parents are coming in sometime tomorrow so I've got to figure out what to do with all the books that are stacked up in our guest room right now AND wash tons of laundry AND vacuum.  I am such a procrastinator.</div><div>
    </div><div>We're doing test review today.  The test tomorrow should be pretty easy, but I always say that about my tests and then the kids find new ways to shock me.  I put up a banner last night with the title "High Fives For 100s!" and wrote the names of the kids who have gotten 100s (could you guess?) on these cut-out hands and stuck them all up on the wall.  So far the reactions have been mixed, from, "Oh, that'll never be me" to "I GOT ONE!" to "Oh, I'm gonna be up there so much!"</div><div>
    </div><div>And I'm exhausted.  My class right before lunch is really big and REALLY LOUD, so I feel like I'm just always in fifth gear with them.  They've been doing a lot better lately, though, and they manage each other pretty well.</div>
    Anniversary

• Options
    Tami87Tami87 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper First Comment
    edited October 2012
    I am frustrated because I have been calling tripple A and our bank all morning trying to figure out why our payment for our delayed honeymoon reservation is not going through. We are trying to go to St. Thomas after Christmas since we didn't have time to do a trip right after the wedding, and it will be H's first trip to the Caribbean! I finally just put it on another card so I am crossing my fingers all is good now. Although I still need to figure out what is up with the first card, sigh. I hate trying to get through all those automated menus.

I also can't believe next week is already Halloween. We don't really have any plans this year. We only got a few trick-or-treaters last year, so I don't know how many to expect this year. I also have no idea what I will be or if I will dress up if we don't have a party or something to go to.

This month has flown by for us. We have been traveling or having visitors every weekend. The 30th was my husbands birthday and his college roommate came to stay with us that weekend. Then we were in Chicago for my grandma's 80th birthday, then off to St. Louis for a wedding, and last weekend we drove to West Virginia to watch K-State football (our alma matter). It has been fun, but I am really looking forward to spending this weekend at home!
  • Options
    Wow Tami - sounds  like you have had a lot going on lately!  I hope you enjoy your weekend with nothing planned, and really hope you get everything figured out for your honeymoon!  I know my H and I are really looking forward to ours in early December.

This morning has flown by so far for me, but I spent the entirety of it reviewing one of our client's previous psychiatric care records, which was pretty depressing.  I also have to go grocery shopping after work today, which I'm really not looking forward to - it's really cold here today, and all I want to do is curl up on the couch in a blanket!
  • Options
    Resa, do you have good walking shoes? Maybe you're not distributing your weight evenly on your walks and pulled something? I know I tend to put pressure on the outsides of my feet. I'm supposed to have custom orthotics to correct this, but insurance wont cover it. I never noticed until the podiatrist point that out to me. 

I was supposed to have my 2nd dress fitting tonight, but my seamstress got sick and had to reschedule for tomorrow night at 7:00pm. I was looking forward to my excuse to leave work early!

I've been dealing with an upset stomach since Monday. I've had barely any appetite, and my body hasn't been happy with much of anything. Then I got my period on top of that, so my stomach is all sorts of unhappy with me! lol

I just keep thinking it's better to get sick now than for my wedding next month! Can't believe how close it is. 

Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards