Catholic Weddings

Re: Pro-life article

• Excellent article!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Wow, that was really good.

The comments were absolutely horrible, but that's par for the course.  Yaaaaay Internet!
    Anniversary

• Yeah the comments really ruffled my feathers!  There was one that was like "this is just ONE example...we shouldn't base legislation off one example."  That one really annoyed me.

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/cultural-wedding-boards_catholic-weddings_pro-life-article?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Cultural%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:615Discussion:ef3b2187-574c-4a45-94f8-9dc353c86402Post:779f3264-1763-44cf-8ee0-ef254be46166">Re: Pro-life article</a>:
    [QUOTE]Yeah the comments really ruffled my feathers!  There was one that was like "this is just ONE example...we shouldn't base legislation off one example."  That one really annoyed me.
    Posted by Resa77[/QUOTE]

<div>I know.  I want to be like, "And yours is just ONE opinion, so I'll go right on ignoring you."</div>
    Anniversary

• What a great article!  The comments get me so worked up though!  The huge sense of entitlement that this country has just astonishes me!  Entitlement and a culture of death where those who truly depend on others (the child in your womb, the mother and father took care of you and are now too old to care for themselves) are dispensible.  "Well I know they're people but I'm going to pretend like they aren't because it will put too much of a crimp in my lifestyle if I make sacrifices for them.  Because I'm gods gift to everyone so why should I have to lift a finger to do something I don't want to?"  That is how I think the majority of this nation thinks and it is so sickening/saddening and even worse that they see nothing wrong with it...  :(
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Wow I hadn't read the comments until now. There are so many hateful people out there :-(
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Great article. I have always been Pro-Life and the comments are very insensitive, but once they're CHOICE is called murder, all hell breaks loose. The hate comments are so strong. I really feel sorry for all the Atheist on that thread.

I voiced my opinion on a different board a few months ago and I was almost in tears by the way people refer to unborn children. They're God's gifts not burdens. I called out a woman in particular who said she has had numerous abortions and doesn't give a (curse word) about it.

Yes Rape is unfortunate and the offender will pay for what he's done but if GOd has given you a child, only he knows why...... Ugh. i'm so riled up from the comments, i can't type what's in my head.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards