Pennsylvania-Central
Options

Vendors- Gettysburg Area

Hello! Would like to just give a rundown of my vendors for anyone searching in the gettysburg, hanover, york, northern md sections!!

Quisine 360 for catering- Totally amazing. We worked together to come up with our own unique menu for the reception. Marty was very easy to work with and is a chef, so he loves to cook! Its not your run of the mill set price, choose two catering. It was some serious food and his staff was very professional!

Starshot Entertainment for DJ- He was terrible. Played the worst music, very cliche wedding crap. He has this great website where he wants you to pick any must play songs, well i only picked about ten, and he played them all during dinner so we couldnt dance to any of them! We asked for Jack Johnson, Nora Jones, DMB, etc and got kenny loggins and ACDC. He was also supposed to bring lighting and never did, so our dance floor was completely in the dark all night.

ABC brewery for our beer and rehearsal dinner- Awesome food, awesome mgrs, awesome staff, awesome beer!!

Donnie Thompson for photography- He was ok. Didnt get a lot of candids. Kind of cliche poses for the posed pictures. Have a feeling we wont be getting much when we get the CD.

It was an outdoor farm wedding at my mother in law's farm, pretty low key but turned out beautifully. A LOT of DIY stuff :)

Re: Vendors- Gettysburg Area

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards