Texas
Options

Reception Locations in Midland, Texas

I am currently looking for good venues for a reception in Midland, Texas.  I just got engaged over the weekend, and looking through websites etc, and I am getting stuck on a nice place for a venue to host a reception.  Any suggestions?

Re: Reception Locations in Midland, Texas

• Options
    edited December 2011
    i know its not in midland. but Im doing mine at MCM Grande Fun Dome Pavilion. they have 4 or 5 ballrooms and are reasonable. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    katieluke1983katieluke1983 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Claydesta Atrium, The Willows, The Hilton ( has a really nice ball room), Kesslers, The Cuthbert Mansion.... Prices are high in Midland though, I know when I was looking I was floored by the prices to rent a venue...so I am gettnig married in San Angelo :)

Good luck!
    imagepregnancy
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm actually from Midland, Im haveing my reception at Kessler, its such a great place lots of seating and plent of place for great photos and not much has to be done to it.

there is also the the Shack in the back its a lil pricy but its a great place lots of space for larger receptions
  • Options
    Lacie&Cain Lacie&Cain member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I just got engaged on 19th but I know of the beautiful place in between midland and odessa called the willows it is the place I am looking at The is also the shack in the back sounds crazy but is a pretty cool place ummmmm the fun dome but that is here in Odessa ummmmmmm there are lots of places in midland I am from Odessa and looking for more place here in Odessa so good luck
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards