Pennsylvania-Central

10 days!!!!

OMG!  The big day is in 10 days!!!  I'm so excited, but I feel like I have a zillion things to do!
Bioliciousness

Life and death, energy and peace. If I stop today it was still worth it. Even the terrible mistakes that I made and would have unmade if I could. The pains that have burned me and scarred my soul, it was worth it, for having been allowed to walk where I've walked, which was to hell on earth, heaven on earth, back again, into, under, far in between, through it, in it, and above. ~ gia maria carangi

Re: 10 days!!!!

• SHALYNNMARIESHALYNNMARIE member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    congrats....im sure you are very excited!  hope you get everything done in time to relax and enjoy your day! post pics later..we all love to see them! :)

blog post photo
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • ncd5015ncd5015 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Enjoy the next 10 days! And I agree with PPs, post pictures :) Have fun!

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • bridalgal50bridalgal50 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Wow! Hope you are able to get everything done and have time to relax and enjoy. It's gonna go so quickly the next 10 days! 

Good Luck and Best Wishes!
  • hlzanderhlzander member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Congrats in advance! I hope you post pictures. =)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Started dating: 10/25/05 My 21st birthday & our engagement: 3/13/10 The first day of the rest of our lives: 6/9/12
  • edited December 2011
    Relax and take it all in.... You'll never have these days back!  Enjoy every moment and post pictures!
  • edited December 2011
    Thank you everyone!  It's been a crazy journey to finish this wedding while student teaching and raising two children, but I can't wait to see how it all turns out!  I've decided to just look at the big picture.  In the end, we'll be surrounded by the people we love.  There will be great food and drinks and everyone will have a good time.  If something small gets overlooked... who cares?  :)
    Bioliciousness

Life and death, energy and peace. If I stop today it was still worth it. Even the terrible mistakes that I made and would have unmade if I could. The pains that have burned me and scarred my soul, it was worth it, for having been allowed to walk where I've walked, which was to hell on earth, heaven on earth, back again, into, under, far in between, through it, in it, and above. ~ gia maria carangi

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards