Pennsylvania-Central
Options

Hotels in Lancaster

I'm starting to look to book our wedding night room and wanted some recs.  We are getting married memorial day weekend, and our wedding is at Landis valley.  The eden has a 2 day booking requirement for that weekend, and the new Marriott is already booked.

The lancaster arts hotel seems a little expensive, so I wanted to hear good reviews before i decided. 

Thanks!

Re: Hotels in Lancaster

• Options
    edited December 2011
    We stayed at the Wingate on Lincoln highway... It is pretty new yet and was very nice :) exceeded my expectations.  We got a suite with a jacuzzi tub in it :)  It definitely was the least expensive option while still being nice.  It was more of like a Holiday Inn quality
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We are going to stay at Leola Inn & Suites in Leola, which wouldn't be too far for you to go from Landis Valley. I forget how much it is a night, but I know it's cheaper than the Lancaster Arts Hotel (I looked into staying there too).
    TTC #1 since 11/10
    10/11: Dx PCOS, 2000mg Metformin
    imageimage
    My Blog
    April Nesties March siggy challenge: Next Vacation, Anguilla!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I work at the Hilton Garden Inn in Lancaster it is a very nice hotel and the prices aren't that bad, however we do not have any jacuzzi rooms.  I have stayed at the hotel across from us which is Fairfield Inn, that is a very nice hotel and not to badly priced and they do have jacuzzi rooms.  If you want more info on those email me at mommachev@yahoo.com I'm not on here too often and that's the fastest way to reach me.
    Good Luck,
    Kathryn
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Lancaster Arts Rooms are shite... I stayed there with Fi for a "night away" and were terribly dissapointed. They splured on some things, and went WAY cheap on others (like the towels. Who goes cheap on towels?!?)  The hilton on granaite run is great.  Rooms are also nice at the lancaster host resort. 
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    My husband and I stayed at Leola Village on our wedding night and were very pleased with the room and staff. We blocked off rooms at the Hilton Garden Inn on Granite Run Drive. We heard from our guests that the hotel was great and there's a large area to have breakfast with a nice lobby, so it worked out great!.
  • Options
    MakeupbyTrishMakeupbyTrish member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Fairfield Inn is a Marriott chain and its really nice I think they do have jacuzzi. 
    They are right accross from the Hilton. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards