Illinois
Options

Help with Limo/Party Bus...

Hello All! 

My hotel, ceremony and reception are a total of 15 miles. I am not taking pictures or stopping anywhere else. I am running into many limo services having 3+ hours as their minimum. I am looking to spend $500 for ~2 hours (1 of those hours are idle) on a reliable, party bus for October 26, 2013. Start time would be about 1:45 pm and drop us off by 3:45 pm. Any suggestions? I appreciate your help!

Re: Help with Limo/Party Bus...

• Options
    Check with your hotel. Our hotel has a party bus available at a fraction of the cost of any limo companies.

In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_illinois_help-with-limoparty-bus?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:617Discussion:07615efa-5fde-4e59-be49-d57f478a3907Post:96910e15-7d27-4cf1-98fb-52dbadc0b78f">Help with Limo/Party Bus...</a>:
    [QUOTE]Hello All!  My hotel, ceremony and reception are a total of 15 miles. I am not taking pictures or stopping anywhere else. I am running into many limo services having 3+ hours as their minimum. I am looking to spend $500 for ~2 hours (1 of those hours are idle) on a reliable, party bus for October 26, 2013. Start time would be about 1:45 pm and drop us off by 3:45 pm. Any suggestions? I appreciate your help!
    Posted by huneb1812[/QUOTE]
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards