Illinois

Im married finally

I havent had a chance to get on lately. We had a great day and everything was pretty much perfect. All the vendors I had were great except my DJ. I still get annoyed thinking about him but nothing I can do now. My makeup was great all day. I ended up not doing airbrush because the makeup guy was worried it wouldnt hold up in the heat. He just did some other stuff and it still looked pretty flawless. Heres the link to my pro pics. You can see my makeup there. www.orderphotosonline.net event name 072509taylor password pba

Re: Im married finally

• edited December 2011
    Congratulations!!! I had to sneak a peak at your pics...the wedding looked beautiful and you looked gorgeous :) I love the headbands the flowergirls were wearing...did you make those yourself?? How does it feel now that you're officially married?
  • MissLarsonMissLarson member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Can I ask who your DJ was and what they did that annoyed you?  Any insight you can provide would be greatly appreciated; as our wedding date is three months away. Thanks and good luck in your new life together.
  • edited December 2011
    Yes, I made the girls' headbands. They were so easy and I loved the way they looked. I used Big King DJ out of Ottawa. He didnt play our entrance songs at the reception, he just kept coming up and bugging me with the dumbest questions. He kept complaining about my band to me too. I just think I shouldnt have had to be bothered with some of those things. My cake lady was Martha Lushina in Lasalle and it was great. She is so sweet and so are her cakes! Photographer was Portraits by Anthony in Peru and he was so much fun but prints are pretty pricey.
  • edited December 2011
    The pictures look great and you looked absolutely gorgeous! Glad to hear that most everything worked out for you.
  • edited December 2011
    I love your flowers!Such an elegant bride :)
    Photobucket
  • edited December 2011
    Thanks everyone! Your all too sweet!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards