Illinois
Options

Patrick Haley Mansion

Hi Ladies!
Any help or advice would be greatly appreciated!
I just got back from a tour of the Patrick Haley Mansion in Joliet!
IT WAS BEAUTIFUL!
My fiance and I would really like to have our wedding here but before I put my down-payment in and reserve my date, I'd like to get some feedback from you girls...
What do we think???

Re: Patrick Haley Mansion

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I've never been there myself, but a friend of mine, who is also a photographer, shot a wedding there a couple of weeks ago. when i was talking with him about it, he said it was an absolutely GORGEOUS wedding, and a great place for pictures.  he also mentioned the food was some of the best "wedding food" he's had. i would say, if it feels right for you, go for it.

also, here are the photos my photographer friend took. the mansion looks awesome in them. they may help you with your decision.

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I am getting married there next July.  Everyone has been really helpful so far!  We fell in love immeidately & knew no where else would top it!  I've read reviews on other sites as well and have yet to find a bad comment!

330image Invited
    0image Accepted
    0image Declined
    330image Waiting
  • Options
    bekkabuttbekkabutt member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am getting married there this coming Feb! I am super excited!!!! I never even looked at another place.  We also took a while to book it, I didn't know if we could afford it, but we ended up setting the date for our 10 year anniversary, which is a Friday in Feb, so we got amazing prices at our dream wedding place!

We actually just did the tasting there this past Sunday, and all the food was amazing! It was hard to narrow it down! Just doing the tasting was an event itself! :) We had so much fun!

The place is just so beautiful and the ladies there are so kind, and every vendor that I talk to and tell them where I am getting married, they also have rave reviews!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards