Pennsylvania-Central
Options

need an offciant in lancaster pa

hello all, me and my fiancee are looking for an offciant to do our wedding, and wondering what others have used or will be using. we are not religious and not affiliated with any church, so we would like the ceremony to be brief and without religious connotations, because that is not who we are.

so basically we are trying to find someone that is legally capable of doing this and doing it well. thanks for your help!

Re: need an offciant in lancaster pa

• Options
    edited December 2011
    My husband and I are not religious either and we were pretty much looking for the same things.  We used Joe Mclaughlin out of Lancaster PA.  He used to be a priest, but really caters your ceremony around you, and what you want.  Our ceremony was short and sweet and we got LOTS of compliments about it.  Here is his e-mail address he has a website, but I cannot find it right now. cjm702@gmail.com  You can ell him Whitney recommended him!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We were in the same boat for our wedding. We used Rev. Jo-An Glasse. She is cute, quirky and will do any type of ceremony you want. She is ordained but completely happy to do your wedding the way you want. Even completely non-religious!
    717-392-7768
    Jo-An@comcast.net
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Kaytee241Kaytee241 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'd second Jo-ann Glasse - she was great!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We recommend Dave Riddado from Wedding Dayz.  He's been to three weddings we've covered and makes each on personal to the couple he is working with.  He's very charming and caters well to all audiences. 
  • Options
    stepinger2011stepinger2011 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    What does it roughly cost for an offciant?
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    JB26368JB26368 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_pennsylvania-central_need-offciant-lancaster-pa?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:107Discussion:4cf2ee83-69f9-4b87-a419-08a3a78ee7a0Post:fb327823-19c7-4c21-8358-f7eb39bfbfe3">Re: need an offciant in lancaster pa</a>:
    [QUOTE]My husband and I are not religious either and we were pretty much looking for the same things.  We used Joe Mclaughlin out of Lancaster PA.  He used to be a priest, but really caters your ceremony around you, and what you want.  Our ceremony was short and sweet and we got LOTS of compliments about it.  Here is his e-mail address he has a website, but I cannot find it right now. cjm702@gmail.com   You can ell him Whitney recommended him!
    Posted by WhitBaum[/QUOTE]

We're also using Joe for our October wedding. He's a greta guy and very willing to tailor the cermony to how you want it. Here's his website- fatherjoem.com
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards