Illinois
Options

Help finding a outdoor vendor for a Illinois possible Wisconsin wedding

Hello I have been looking for the perfect venue for my wedding with in a budget and have been completely unsuccessful. I was leaning for a summer July or August wedding in 2014 but considering a winter wedding due to prices. If I stick with a summer wedding I would love a tent something beautiful with lights and what not. I am located in Chicago but willing to move anywhere around illinois within 3 hours from where I am located or even borderline Wisconsin. ALTHOUGH if anyone does know of the perfec vendor in Door County, Egg Harbor area I would love to hear it. Please help me find a vendor!!

Re: Help finding a outdoor vendor for a Illinois possible Wisconsin wedding

• Options
    edited August 2012
    Hello I have been looking for the perfect venue for my wedding with in a budget and have been completely unsuccessful. I was leaning for a summer July or August wedding in 2014 but considering a winter wedding due to prices. If I stick with a summer wedding I would love a tent something beautiful with lights and what not. I am located in Chicago but willing to move anywhere around illinois within 3 hours from where I am located or even borderline Wisconsin. ALTHOUGH if anyone does know of the perfec vendor in Door County, Egg Harbor area I would love to hear it. Please help me find a vendor!!
  • Options
    edited August 2012
    i would repost in wisconsin or Illinois board to the left on the local
  • Options
    There is also an Illinois-Chicago board that receives much more attention than the "Illinois" board.  You may want to repost this there as well.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_illinois_help-finding-a-outdoor-vendor-for-a-illinois-possible-wisconsin-wedding?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:617Discussion:19c2af06-33b9-4803-b2d0-d65191e7d928Post:edf77f4d-69ae-497b-8157-978127f03c6c">Re: Help finding a outdoor vendor for a Illinois possible Wisconsin wedding</a>:
    [QUOTE]There is also an Illinois-Chicago board that receives much more attention than the "Illinois" board.  You may want to repost this there as well.
    Posted by mobkaz[/QUOTE]

<div>This.</div>
    Formerly known as flutterbride2b
  • Options
    Oscar Swan in Geneva - friends on a budget had thier wedding there and loved it!  Ceremony was outside and reception under a tent that could be heated for a late fall wedding
  • Options
    I'm in Dekalb, IL and my venue is called the Terrace Room. Wedding outside by the gazebo and reception inside. 625 you can bring in your own food. Seats 200 people.
  • Options
    Have you tried any of the forest preserves in IL?
    Its not the destination so much as the journey, they say. - Captain Jack Sparrow Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards