Pennsylvania-Central
Options

Officiant Help-Williamsport Area

Our officiant has dropped out!!!! My wedding is Sept 1st near the Williamsport area. I am looking around for alternatives. I only was able to get ahold of two and they were unable to help. I feel a little scatter-brained because I am in panic mode. It was recommended to us by an acquaintance that finding an officiant was the hardest part for her wedding planning….so it was one of the first things we completed. And, now the wedding is three months away and we are without one. Does anyone know good candidates?? Or is able to assist in anyway??  

Re: Officiant Help-Williamsport Area

• Options
    <div>I have the number for 2 people who do weddings as i too am trying to find one. One of the 2 names i have has told me he should be able to do it but after a few initial calls since April, i have not heard from him for about a month despite my calling every other day or so trying to find out if he can still do it. He was highly recommended but i just don't know. But if you want to try him or the other name i have i can give you the names and numbers. I am about ready to call this other name myself.</div><div>
    </div>In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_pennsylvania-central_officiant-help-williamsport-area?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:107Discussion:54707b7f-b4e2-4aea-837e-c64d926f3460Post:edc4ffa5-ab10-490f-b5ec-cbd63b3d5b45">Officiant Help-Williamsport Area</a>:
    [QUOTE]Our officiant has dropped out!!!! My wedding is Sept 1 st  near the Williamsport area. I am looking around for alternatives. I only was able to get ahold of two and they were unable to help. I feel a little scatter-brained because I am in panic mode. It was recommended to us by an acquaintance that finding an officiant was the hardest part for her wedding planning….so it was one of the first things we completed. And, now the wedding is three months away and we are without one. Does anyone know good candidates?? Or is able to assist in anyway??  
    Posted by peachiejean[/QUOTE]
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards