Illinois
Options

Make-Up Artists Central IL

I'm looking for a make-up artist around Bloomington-Normal.  Does anyone have any suggestions?

Re: Make-Up Artists Central IL

• Options
    I think I am going to look into Girl Friday for my June 2013 wedding (probably won't book until winter though). They are located in downtown Bloomington and from what I remember based on what I was quoted, it is $50 to get your makeup done there or they will come to you for $60. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Either Girl Friday or Fox & Hounds. I've not heard much about Fox & Hounds but I have seen some of the work done at Girl Friday and they're definitely good.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_illinois_make-up-artists-central-il?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:617Discussion:218c933a-96c8-469f-ac25-1ccfb7d1f0d6Post:91ffda90-86ca-49cd-ab7d-f5f9d19bc702">Make-Up Artists Central IL</a>:
    [QUOTE]I'm looking for a make-up artist around Bloomington-Normal.  Does anyone have any suggestions?
    Posted by cassienoel022[/QUOTE]

My sister in law is a makeup artist and just did mine for my wedding.  She's AMAZING and only lives about 15 minutes from Bloomington.  If you would like, I could have her contact you, Just let me know the best way to get ahold of you.
  • Options
    edited July 2012
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_illinois_make-up-artists-central-il?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:617Discussion:218c933a-96c8-469f-ac25-1ccfb7d1f0d6Post:66ab9d79-e6de-4c36-bb76-81e1972ee81c">Re: Make-Up Artists Central IL</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Make-Up Artists Central IL : My sister in law is a makeup artist and just did mine for my wedding.  She's AMAZING and only lives about 15 minutes from Bloomington.  If you would like, I could have her contact you, Just let me know the best way to get ahold of you.
    Posted by soccer5beth[/QUOTE]

My e-mail is <a href="mailto:b.stewart50@yahoo.com" rel="nofollow">b.stewart50@yahoo.com</a> to send me info that I can pass on to her if you're interested.
  • Options
    Ohh thank you all :)
  • Options
    I'm looking for a make-up artist in the Champaign-Urbana area. Any suggestions?
  • Options
    I am also looking....which direction from Bloomington?

In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_illinois_make-up-artists-central-il?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:617Discussion:218c933a-96c8-469f-ac25-1ccfb7d1f0d6Post:66ab9d79-e6de-4c36-bb76-81e1972ee81c">Re: Make-Up Artists Central IL</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Make-Up Artists Central IL : My sister in law is a makeup artist and just did mine for my wedding.  She's AMAZING and only lives about 15 minutes from Bloomington.  If you would like, I could have her contact you, Just let me know the best way to get ahold of you.
    Posted by soccer5beth[/QUOTE]
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Any ideas of good makeup artists in the Springfield area that won't cost an arm and a leg?!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards