Pennsylvania-Central

Jeffrey's Flowers in Mechanicsburg?

Hi ladies! I'm in the process of deciding on a florist, and I was just wondering if any of you have used or know anyone who has used Jeffrey's Flowers in Mechanicsburg? If so, would you mind sharing some thoughts/reviews? I'd really appreciate it! :)

Re: Jeffrey's Flowers in Mechanicsburg?

• gmk1784gmk1784 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I had a consultation with them when I was planning my wedding, and honestly I was not impressed at all.  The lady who we met with had no clue what she was talking about, they didn't have good examples of their work, and their prices were high.  We ended up using Olde Towne Florist in New Cumberland and they were wonderful. I would definately recommend them over Jeffrey's
  • edited December 2011
    I am actually using the Dauphin County Vo-Tech Ornamental Horticulture class to do my flowers for my wedding in October.  They are very knowledgeable of the variety of flowers available for your season and their prices are great!  You need to make an appointment to meet with them, 717-652-3170 ext 1314.
  • edited December 2011
    We are using Jeffrey's!  We had our consultation with Jeff, the owner and while I wasn't blown away, he followed up a few days later and asked if we had any questions.  After talking to him on the follow up call, he soothed all my fears and we decided to go with him.  We also had a consultation with a much larger florist in the area and Jefffrey's prices were very similar (A bit lower).  What I liked about Jeff was that he personally does the arrangements and only takes one wedding a day.  I go in on March 13th to see a sample of a centerpiece so I'll be able to see if what I've descibed to him has been relayed properly but he said he can make any changes we want.  And once we got the quoted price from our first meeting, he says it will not go up no matter what.  I guess I just like the more personalized experience that he has to offer. 

image 165 Invited
    image 105 Are attending one amazing party!
    image33 Are missing out!
    image 27 Haven't sent back their responses yet
    RSVP Date: October 23
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards