Pennsylvania-Central
Options

Alfred Angelo Wedding Dress and 3 BM Dresses For Sale

Hi Ladies! I hope we are allowed to post items for sale on here. I am selling my wedding dress and 3 bridesmaid dresses. We had a wedding planned for May 8, 2010, but had to postpone it until May 14, 2011 due to financial reasons. We purchased the dresses before we knew, and now I want to change my colors. Everything is brand new, never worn. If at all interested or have any questions please e-mail me at Nicole.Keyton@gmail.com.  Thank you!

Wedding Dress-Color Tea Rose(light pink) & White Size 4 Asking $400.00
Bridesmaid Dresses- Color Tea Rose(light pink) Sizes 0, 4, 4 Asking $100 each
*Ignore the red color in the wedding dress. It would not allow me to show it in tea rose.

BabyFetus Ticker

Re: Alfred Angelo Wedding Dress and 3 BM Dresses For Sale

• Options
    edited December 2011
    That's my dress!! Except mine is Lavender. Awesome...sorry I just had to peek at your post!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I absolutely love the dress. I just wish I would of gave more thought of all the different colors I could use.

After thinking about it and looking at colors I could combined I think I am just going to keep it. Is there a way to delete the post?
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I am typically someone who has very traditional tastes and wouldn't even think about getting a dress that was anything but white but, wow that dress is beautiful!  I think you picked good! 

As for deleting the post, I'm not sure if you can do that but I know you can edit it.  The edit button is right under the message.  You can just change it to say something like nevermind and ignore.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Anniversary
    my read shelf:
    Lisa T's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
    Books read in 2011: 32 of 75
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards