Illinois
Options

DJ-Band-Entertainment Suggestions!

We are getting married 10/22/2011 in the southwest suburbs. I have held off on the DJ/Music because I really don't know if a dj is the way to go. We don't have a huge budget, like to keep it under $2000. I am a fun energetic person that likes to have a good time, and so is my family! 
Anyone know of any fun DJ companies or reliable bands that really kept the party going? Or have another type of suggestion? Sick of searching the internet!

Re: DJ-Band-Entertainment Suggestions!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    we're using Simply Sound DJ in Des Plaines - they were very reasonably priced ($1075 for unlimited time and pretty much all of the things that you'd expect from a DJ that many of them dub as "perks" that cost extra). They came at a suggestion from one of my cousins and were awesome at her wedding. Ask for Kevin!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Check out your friends.   I have a friend that has always been the ipod type of guy or the music man at camp and things.   He has a great selection and a system to hook it all up with.   

He's energetic and fun and I know will make our reception a blast.    And he's doing it for FREE!   The only thing that I have to get is lighting for his area and the dance floor. 

Perhaps you have a friend like that and don't even realize it...ask some of your friends.  Good luck.
  • Options
    vmoran32vmoran32 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm using Fantasic DJs. I really shopped around and was very impressed with John
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards