Pennsylvania-Central

Invitations

What did everyone do for invitations?  Order online or from an actual invitation shop?  I need approx. 125 invitations, response cards, etc and do not want to spend a lot.  But have to order them soon...wedding date is 9/25/10.

Any suggestions or recommendations would be great.  Thanks!

Re: Invitations

• mamie329mamie329 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I DIYed mine with an embossed Target invite kit. Pics in planning bio. 
    image image
    Lucy Elizabeth 10.27.12
  • edited December 2011
    I chose Vistaprint online. Very reasonable prices in my opinion
    "I can never stand still. I must explore and experiment. I am never satisfied with my work. I resent the limitations of my own imagination." Walt Disney Wedding Countdown Ticker Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    I will semi DIY mine. I purchased pocketfolds from cardsandpockets.com. I am desiging my own invite, directions card, and rsvp and having them printed at an Office Max or Staples on card stock. I will then attach the invites with glue dots.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • leigordleigord member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks for the info!
  • edited December 2011
    I got mine from Etsy.com.  The seller is janeeselitedesigns.  They are gorgeous!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Anniversary
    my read shelf:
    Lisa T's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
    Books read in 2011: 32 of 75
  • edited December 2011
    I got an AMAZING deal at Michaels. I got 160 (and I realized I don't need nearly that many) for 40$
  • edited December 2011
    I DIY'd mine with an idea I got from Michael's website. Pics in bio.
    TTC #1 since 11/10
    10/11: Dx PCOS, 2000mg Metformin
    imageimage
    My Blog
    April Nesties March siggy challenge: Next Vacation, Anguilla!!
  • edited December 2011
    I "DIY-ed" mine - bought the pocketfold, but did the invite design and assembly myself.  Pics in bio!
  • edited December 2011
    completelly DIY'ed pocketfolds, though I used invites I bought from target.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_pennsylvania-central_invitations-4?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:107Discussion:6bef1379-b170-4c72-b2b4-863bcad6a70dPost:96ef9df9-a6fb-4646-ac88-77d2f2ab170d">Re: Invitations</a>:
    [QUOTE]I "DIY-ed" mine - bought the pocketfold, but did the invite design and assembly myself.  Pics in bio!
    Posted by mrb5000[/QUOTE]

I really like your RSVP cards. Very detailed!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • her982her982 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    The Papery...I thought they would be expensive but they always have sales and they print return addresses for free.
  • edited December 2011
    I am still designing mine but I am DIYing them.  I have some mock up pictures in my bio. 
    Michelle and Chris 10.10.10 ~Planning Bio~Updated September 12th~ 10/10 Siggy challenge: Walking down the aisle Photobucket
  • edited December 2011
    Thanks vintagefix!  It was our solution to how do we get the meal choices for each individual guest, and keep people from adding uninvited "plus-ones" as well!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards