Pennsylvania-Central

BARN WEDDING VENUE ALLOWING A PIG ROAST

does anyone know of a venue that allows a pig roast along with  an out side wedding and inside reception?
Near harrisburg pa

Re: BARN WEDDING VENUE ALLOWING A PIG ROAST

• Maybe Shady Lane down in York.  Not familliar with any barns near Harrisburg.
  • Try Canna Country Inn B&B in Etters.  They are very laid back.  You can get married under the trees and have your reception under a tent.  Also, if you are having a small wedding (very small) you could hold the reception inside the Inn.
  • Lakeview Farms in Dover, PA (West York area). It's gorgeous there!
  • Check out Highland Vue Farms in Newville on facebook. It might be a little bit of a drive, but its not too far off I-81. Having my October wedding there and the owners are amazing and helpful in everyway
  • I am not sure of a venur, but Rhone's Roasting is a catering company that does pig roasts if you are looking...
  • I know this might be kinda old but we are getting married in Mechanicsburg at Lower Allen Community Park barn and having a bb-q there from an outside caterer. The barn rental is $225 for the whole barn for the day but you don't need to book both floors if you don't need it.  We only did because we didn't wanna issues with guests going where they shouldn't. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards