Pennsylvania-Central
Options

Please help!

I'm looking for restaraunts in the Lancaster, PA or surrounding area that also cfcater for a reasonable price. Please help!

Re: Please help!

• Options
    slpankuchslpankuch member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited May 2012
    Why does it have to be a "restaurant" that caters? So you don't want catering companies?
    There are not a whole lot of restaurants that also cater for weddings. The only one that I can think of is Accomac Inn and Plum Street Gourmet which are pricey. Or Issac's deli which is very informal.
    Is there a reason you don't want to go with a catering company?

Wedding Countdown Ticker

• Options
    kimberlyr22kimberlyr22 member
    First Comment
    edited May 2012

What type of reception are you looking for?  How intense of catering would you like?

Most restaurants that "cater" are more of a drop off or you pick up type of catering -- they'll provide food, stuff to keep it warm, plasticware, etc; but won't include staff and linens.

Olive Garden, Boston Market, Isaacs, El Rodeo, Symposium, Greenfield, Panera, are a few that do this off the top of my head. Most restaurants can do some type of this drop off/pick up catering.  When Memphis Blues BBQ was around, we used them for catering my parent's 30th wedding anniversary. It worked really well, but was very informal, and I ended up working my butt off at that party and didn't have much time to enjoy.  If you have a favorite restaurant, it wouldn't hurt to call and inquire about catering options if this is what you're looking for. 

photo KimberlyWedding_zps9ece9155.jpg
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards