Illinois

Hair & Make-up near Geneva/St. Charles

Hi All:

I am looking for hair stylist and makeup artists recommendations for my wedding.  We are gettting married in Geneva, and would be willing to go to someone in a salon or have someone come to us.  If at a salon, likely in Geneva or St. Charles would be best.

Also does anyone have an opinion on Airbrushing?

Thanks ladies!!

Re: Hair & Make-up near Geneva/St. Charles

• edited December 2011
    Hi!
    I'm from across the river in Illinois, but we had a fantastic makeup artist for our trial run and she's going to do our wedding also!  Her name is Amanda Miller.  She will travel to your location or she can meet you at a local salon and do your makeup while your hair is getting done!  We found her on Model Mayhem  -- go to her website at:  www.amandamillermakeup.com

I hope that helps!
    Claudia
  • barbbhowwbarbbhoww member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    This was JUST asked.  Scroll down. 

I am gettng my hair did on Saturday at Focus.  They are 150 for hair and makeup and are awesome.  KiKi is doing mine.  They are right across from Meijer in St Charles.  www.focushairsalon.com
    It's time. Adoption saving and process started in November 2012.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • edited December 2011
    That is a decent price, but hopefully they are as good as Amanda Miller at makeup.  She charges $100 for the bride only, but if you have your bridesmaids get their makeup done too, the price drops dramatically.  I want to say it was around $50/each for 5 girls, including the bride. 
    www.amandamillermakeup.com
  • edited December 2011
    Thanks for the responses ladies!  I went on vacation and just read them now. I will check out both sites!  Happy Planning.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards