Pennsylvania-Central
Options

Videographer in Gettysburg, PA/Frederick, MD vacinity

Does anyone know of a good and very reasonably priced videographer for an October 1, 2011 wedding?! 

Re: Videographer in Gettysburg, PA/Frederick, MD vacinity

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Does anyone know of a good and very reasonably priced videographer for an October 1, 2011 wedding?! 
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Not sure if she is available, however I highly recommend Sugar Leaf Films.  Heather and Ben are fantastic and the quality is amazing!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I can say I would NOT recommend Sugar Leaf... I had an extremely unprofessional response from them.

I do recommend Birdhouse Productions-- Natalie is great.  She also just told me about a new person I hadn't heard of, but he has the same style as her... His name is Taylor Courtney... if you'd like anymore info on either of them, let me know!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    WOW!  Really?!  Sorry to hear that MB.  We've also worked with Cinemoxie who had done a fantastic job as well. He was a one man show but held down a reception of 150+ quite nicely.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    My fiance is a videographer in the area ( www.flowers-in-may.ericpictures.com ) I've seen his DVD's and seen him working and I can honestly say he's very very good at what he does. He really cares about his couples and it shows. He's been doing weddings for ten years and is a filmmaker (trained at Vancouver Film School). He has a segment on "The Doctors" on CBS this Wednesday actually. So he's technically/artistically strong but also has himself emotionally invested. He's reasonably priced too. Give him a look!
  • Options
    MelJoe0909MelJoe0909 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    My Husband and I used Brad Carlson and we love our video! We were very pleased overall with everything. web.mac.com/videomovieguy is his website.
  • Options
    KirstyKKirstyK member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    If you haven't found anyone yet you should check out Sharyon. www.sharyon.com They have the most resonable prices I've seen and their videos are amazing. No one knows about them yet so I'm spreading the word.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards